Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a Saturday

Saturday was jam packed with events for the kids
Taylor had a volleyball tournament this weekend
against 4 teams. I am proud to say they won 3 of the
matches. So that puts them 4 and 2 so far.
Our day started at 6:30 AM, she had to be
at the school at 7:15 for warm ups. We
wrapped up around 1:30 and then it was
off to Hunters jamboree games for the afternoon.
He had weight in at 1 with the first game starting at
2:45 (lost that game) then we had a 1 hr 30 min
break till the second game that started around 4ish
(won that game). I had to be back at the high school
at 7:30 so we could clean up the gyms from all the
tournaments that took place. I was FLAT WORN OUT
so when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment