Well now that we have had the first parent volleyball
meeting it looks like we will be very busy. How come
parents always have to work the darn concession stands???
So with Hunter playing football we have 2 concession stand
duties and 1 spirit booth duty this year.
Then for Taylor we also have to sign up for concession stand
duty as well. I am becoming quite a pro at the ol concession stand. I will
not however be in charge of working the cash register.....
NO THANK YOU........
I would much rather be a "runner" and get the drink and what
ever food item has been ordered. Way to much pressure in working the
cash register...
Biggest item of them all: The volleyball booster club
want the parents to work a pizza and beer booth at an Atlanta Falcon
game.
Are you kidding me????
I about fell off my chair when I found that out.
But for the love of my kids I will do it. Only if I can work the beer
machine..HA HA
Besides that's the only way I will get to see a Falcon game.
Then I found out that the booster club does get a percentage
of sales so I guess that not so bad......
Well I think if you do the beer and RP does the $$$$$$$$$, both will be happy at the end.....he gets to count money and you get to taste test
ReplyDeleteluv mimi