Well tonight was day one of volleyball, little did we know
we had 3 more days to go. So we will have another night
of fun this week and 2 days next week.
Oh yea...how about we are doing this in a gym with
Oh yea...how about we are doing this in a gym with
NO AIR....and its HOT here in Atlanta. So I broke out in a
sweat just sitting and watching...it was oh so wonderful.
Enough about me, Taylor did a wonderful job tonight.
Enough about me, Taylor did a wonderful job tonight.
She was really working it. According to the coach we should
know something next Thursday on what team she makes.
I tried to take some pictures of Taylor at tryouts but needless to say
I need her to show me how to work her camera. So I hope to get
I need her to show me how to work her camera. So I hope to get
pictures this weekend posted so you can check her out.....more to
come so I will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment