Background: This year Hunter got a cell phone since
Taylor and Hunter are no longer in the same school
and had they have different schedules.
So this weekend Hunter was messing around with his
cell phone and I asked him is he was calling somebody
(conversation went like this)
Mom: Hunter who are you calling?
Hunter: Nobody I am just playing with my cell phone.
Mom: Sure your not calling your girlfriend?
Hunter: I don't have a girlfriend!
Mom: Are you sure about that? Because I am going
to ask Michael if you do.
Hunter: I do not have a girlfriend!!
Mom: Would you tell me if you did?
Hunter: NO!
Mom: What do you mean you wouldn't tell me?
Hunter: Laughing......HAHA
Mom: You better tell me if you have a girl friend...
Hunter: Mom, you are my girl friend....
So I kiss his head and I turn around, walk out of the
room with my eyes filled with tears....
I know it will not always be like that...
but gosh I love that little red head....
He can always melt my heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment