Monday, August 24, 2009

Hunter

So this afternoon like always, I call the house
on my way home to make sure nobody needs
anything on my way home. Rusty tells me, "no" and
I hear Hunter in the back ground saying, "I have a surprise
and will tell you when you get home." So all the way home
I am trying to figure out what it could be.

Maybe he cleaned up his room without being told to???

Maybe he made his bed for once....(yea right)

So as I open the back door I am greated with
him wearing a BRIGHT yellow saftey patrol
belt. He had told us this weeking he was trying
out for saftey patrol and my little guy made it.
He was SO EXCITED...

1 comment:

  1. Hunter that's great...........now you can legally tell those kids what to do....you go big guy, Mimi is proud

    ReplyDelete