Well thank goodness the rain has decided to give
us a rest. I have never seen anything like it.
We have not had it as bad as other places
in the error so we have been blessed.
Left the office yesterday at 3:30 to beat
the traffic. Not so much...everybody else
had the same idea. My normal commute is
about 20-25 min. Well yesterday it was
1 hr and 45 min. If you know me, you know
how much I hate to sit in traffic. So needless to
say when I got home I was OVER IT....
Taylor got out of school at 1:15 instead of 4:15
yesterday so they could get the kids home before it
got really bad here. Hunter gets off the school bus
around 2:30 we around 3:30 he was still not home.
So our wonderful neighbor left for the school to pick up
her son and Hunter. The bus never came to get the kids
from school because the roads had flooded.
It took her over and hour to get to the boys and we only
live 10 min from school!!!!!!!!!!!!! During this time Hunter
called home all freaked out about what was going on but
Rusty assured him that Sherry was on here way to get him.
So he was much better after that. Poor kids eat lunch
around 10:30ish (which I would think was brunch) but
anyways....by the time he got home he was starving....
He ate all his dinner last night.......
So the kids had no school today well the whole state was
out of school today for that fact, due to the weather.
It was a beautiful day today not a drop of rain......
Go figure.....
No comments:
Post a Comment