Man it has been awhile since I did a post so
I thought I would do a bit of catching up..
Taylor has completed volleyball season
Saturday was the final wrap up. The girls
had a great season and Taylor had a wonderful time.
We are still doing football with Hunter and he is
getting better and better. I am so proud of my
little man.
We have dried out from all the rain and now
the cold front has found it's way in. It's a bit
to soon for me but mother nature really does
not care about me. I don't think it got to 60 today
so you know I was NOT a happy camper about that.
but according to the weather report it should be warming
up this weekend.YEA...however the leaves are already starting
to change colors so its so pretty right now...
My baby girl is getting ready to hit the big city of NEW YORK..
she will be flying out on Thursday morning EARLY and flying
back home on Sunday afternoon. So we are busy doing
laundry(story of my life) and getting things packed..
I am so jealous she is going to NYC. She is so excited
about this trip....hope she has good weather...
Guess that is it for now..more later..
No comments:
Post a Comment