I can not believe that our baby girl
is 13 years old today. (Dang I am
getting old).
The years are flying by so quickly.
She has turned into such a wonderful
young lady. Each day becoming
her own person with her own thoughts
and ideas. Every day when I look at
her I feel truly blessed that we have
been given such a treasured gift.
I remember holding her for the first
time and looking into her tiny face
it was love at first sight. The years
are going by to quickly for me. My
little girl is not so little anymore in
many ways. But no matter how old
she is she will always be "Our Baby Girl"
Happy Birthday Taylor we love you!
Happy 13th Birthday my little princess. You will always be my favorite granddaughter
ReplyDeleteLove you more than to the moon and back......and then some
MiMi