Well we are gearing up for yet another packed weekend
at the Parrish House. Taylor will have her birthday party
this weekend and it's a sleep over (what have I gotten myself
into?) BUT I have back up coming. My sister is flying in
on Friday and staying the weekend to help me out and
to celebrate her Niece turning 13. (So do you feel old
sis?) LOL So far we have pedicures planned for all the
girls and if we have time catch a chick flick at the
movies.
Taylor will have 4 matches this weekend and Hunter
has a football game. Its a night game so he will not
have to spend to much time at home with a house
full of girls. Which I am sure when he is 13 he will
not mind having a house full of his sisters friends
hanging out..HAHA
So back to my sister flying in this weekend. With
her new job she has set hours now so she will not
get to fly out of Jax till late in the afternoon
putting her in Atlanta at 7. Yes, 7 on a Friday night
which means I will have to leave my house at like
5:30 and cross my fingers that I make it to the
airport at 7. But it will be worth it because I
get to spend some time with her. Now if I could
just figure out how she can get me about 4 loafs of
bread on the plane and it not get smashed I will be SET.
For those of you who do not already know, in order to stay at
our house and you are from Jax you are REQUIRED to bring
us bread in exchange for free room and board. We can
not get Merita bread here and that is the only bread
we like so we have to take advantage of people coming
that they bring us bread. I know how crazy it sounds
but when you had that your whole life its hard to change.
So with that being said, mom and dad if you are reading
this dont forget my bread when you come up next weekend.
I did think about bringing bread but I'm only doing carry on and can't bring outside food..sorry folks. I'm sure mom and dad will make up for it next week and bring a trunk full for ya.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys:)
xoxo
kh
Wish I could go with you K, my first missed BD ever
ReplyDeleteLuv
MiMi