Thanksgiving was great this year. Dad drove up to spend Thanksgiving with us.
I cheated this year and ordered food from Cracker Barrell...OMG totally worth
it. I fixed a few extra sides but Cracker Barrell was WONDERFUL. My sis and
Kendall flew up on Friday morning and stayed till Monday and drove back to
Jax with dad. We have a wonderful time with them as always. Dad took Tay
camping again this year. He got her a new sleeping bag and tent. They about
frozze to death. Friday night it got to about 20 degrees and I think that Tay
put on all the cloths she packed to sleep that night. The next morning dad got
up and the water jugs were frozen so they decided to pack up and head to the
house because it was just CRAZY..they did get to do a bit of hiking but the weather
was not good.....
No comments:
Post a Comment