Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update

Well as always I am so bad at doing this blog thing.
We have been very busy here at the "Parrish" house.
Taylor is full steam ahead with volleyball right now and
we are always on the go. She does practice 3 times a week
and now the tournament have started. Right now we
are traveling every weekend.
Hunter just got signed up for baseball and I am so excited.
We have been out of the baseball scene for a few years now
and I have missed it. He said he wanted to start back this year
so we got him signed up and he will start his practices soon.
Report cards just came out for the 2nd nine weeks and they both
got A-B Honor roll and we could not be prouder of them.

I put up a few new pics and post so hope you enjoy and I will
try to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment